Recruitment – Information event
Stage of the project
- Recruitment of youngsters from diverse backgrounds. Aim is 50 peers
- Information event approx. 10-20 peers
- 1 hour
- Coffee, tea and snacks
- PowerPoint presentation or similar
- Pens and paper/notebooks
To inform and motivate youngsters to enrol
- Make the room welcoming
- Shopping and preparations of supplies
- Information of the programme:
- EU programme (Erasmus+ program)
- Partners: Who are they?
- Name SUPEER: What does it mean?
- Peer-to-peer approach
- Aims: Individual, local and transnational
- Duration (eg. min 6 months? How many days pr. month?)
- Questions, doubts, comments and the peer’s expectations
- Getting to know each other: Presentation exercise
- Date for next event
- Do we need a signup form? If we do, what do we need to know?
- Do we have any requirements to participate: Eg. Ability of spoken language, duration of being in their new country, duration of being in the programme?
- The need and extend of no 2 and 4 in the implementation phase depends on group of youngsters: Do they know each other before hand? How does the group respond?
- Documentation of consent from parents or legal guardian
- Recruitment should be done throughout the period of the project from the end of 2019 to January 2021